Terms and Conditions
2. License to use website
- You may
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Print pages from our website;
- [Stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- You must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer,except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions
- You must not use our website for any otherpurposes, apart from your own personal or business use.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our websiteexcept as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Show any material from our website in public;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our websitesince We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
3. Acceptable use
- You must not:
- [Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- [Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means [except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]]];
- You are not allowed to collect data from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
4. Registration and accounts
- By completing and submitting the account registration form on our website and clicking on the You may register for an account with our website verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5. User login details
- If you become aware of any disclosure of your password,You must notify us in writing immediately.
- we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password,If you register for an account with our website
- Ensure that you have a confidential password.
6. Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
- [Get your account suspended].
- [And take any meatuses' in addition to above so restrict your use of this website]
- [Edit your account details]
Without notice or explanationat any time in our sole discretion.
7. Your content: licence
- Using the editing functionality made available on our website,You may edit your content to the extent permitted
- A grant is given to us by you for a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- All your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law are waivered by you; all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law you warrant and represent it.
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- [Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime [instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- [Be pornographic [, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
9. Limited warranties
- We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions,to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,
- We restrict the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services will not be your entitlement even if we stop publishing the website.
10. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- [Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website];
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
We can suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you will be restricted from taking any action take or to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking [(including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account])].
Without our prior written consent you will not be permitted to assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under the provided terms and conditions.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, this part will be considered as obsolete and will be deleted, but the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, but the remaining provisions will continue in effect.
14. Third party rights
- Any third party's consent is not subjected to the exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions.
- This contract is not intended to benefit or be enforceable to any third party. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit.
15. Entire agreement
The terms and conditions [,together with [our privacy and cookies policy and also return and refund policy and FAQ's] constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of our website and shall replace all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
16. Law and jurisdiction
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi only.
- The terms and conditions provided will be subjected to be governed by and construed in accordance with [Indian Law].
17. Sharing of Information
- We may transfer and disclose any such data to a third party who receives any or all of rosmertahsrp.com units, these acquisition can be a merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, rosmertahsrp.com or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. A notification will be sent to you of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Web Site.
18. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [URL(s)].
19. Our details
- You can contact us:
By E-mail: email@example.com