Book My HSRP
HSRP KEY FEATURES
- The Plate shall be a solid unit made of aluminum conforming to AIX 159:2019 or ISO:7591
- Laminated with Reflective sheeting having IND inbuilt IND
- Chromium Based ‘Chakra’ design Hologram shall be applied by Hot stamping.
- The Plate should have permanent identification number of minimum Ten Digits laser branded, preceded by two alphabets into the reflective sheeting on the bottom left-hand side of the registration plate.
- The HSRP shall be Embossed with Alpha numerals borders and characters should be hot stamped using a Black Foil bearing ‘INDIA’ Security inscription.
- A Third registration plate in form of a sticker that shall be pasted on the wind shield of the vehicle.
- Affixation with non-removable, non-reusable Snap Locks.
- Standardization of Registration Plates Across the Nation.
- Curb thefts of vehicles and vehicle borne crime since HSRPs is issued post due verification and validation of data.
- Introduction of Laser Identification Recognition system through HSRP implementation.
- Regulation of the issuance of HSRP so that illegal plates cannot be sold and distributed by miscreants.
- Assistance to law enforcing authorities in tackling road related crimes
- Digitization of data